Drawings, Starfighter updates, and things I like. [NSFW].
Commissions are not available, but thank you for considering!
OTAKON MIDNIGHT DRAW PARTY: THE FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
- Time: Saturday night at midnight
- Location: Otakon convention center, west side of the fourth floor, overlooking Camden Yards and close to the Hilton.
What is it?
Homestuck draw parties were started last year at Otakon, and from then on they’ve become popular to have at most bigger conventions! This year will be the anniversary of the very first Homestuck draw party, which means we’re going to try and make it really fun and chill.
A draw party is what it sounds like - you draw! We’ll be gathering in a big group and sitting around, playing some games, exchanging sketchbooks, and pretty much just hanging out! there’s no particular thing you have to do at a draw party - socialize, doodle, it’s up to you. It’s less of a party and more of a relaxed hangout; something everyone needs at the end of a hectic weekend of running around at a big con like Otakon.
Do I need to bring anything…?
Just a sketchbook and some drawing tools if you are so inclined! You don’t have to if you’re not much into drawing, though; it’s just as fun to sit around and talk to other Homestuck fans.
SOME FUN STUFF THAT WILL BE HAPPENING!
Details of these are still being hammered out, but some fun stuff that will be happening for those who want to meet new people or get bored of drawing:
- Homestuck pictionary (you better know your trivia)
- Gamzee Says (for those of you who were at Katsucon and remember this!)
- Artist trading cards (follow the “otakon draw party” tag to see the details of what this will be!)
- Giveaway area (so people like Emi don’t get trampled)
- and more stuff on the way…!
(If you’re interested in running some sort of game or fun activity, just let me know! We’re trying to only do things that are area-contained and quiet, though. so, uh, no Red Rover. Or racing. Or throwing things…)
A few rules…
Because this is likely going to be a huge gathering, I really urge people to use common sense. But here are a few things to keep in mind.
- No food. You can bring something for yourself, but the staff prefers we not bring food for lots of people.
- BE QUIET! We do not want to get kicked out, and if we’re disturbing panels, we could be.
- Don’t run around. We’re going to be in tight quarters, probably! Be courteous of others. Don’t be that guy. This isn’t a panel or something controlled by Otakorp, and while I have okayed this with the staff, we want Otakon to like us and not make us leave.
That’s pretty much it! Follow the “otakon draw party” tag if you want to know more about little activities and stuff we have planned. Hope to see you there!(adorable art is by sheepskin!)
i will be there and so should you!!
i might make something to pass out to people if they…want it…
I definitely want to attend this! I should bring some goodies to pass out as well!
Ah, looks like my comment got removed along the way so I’m updating with the info. Please keep these links attached, RP and UA deserve credit!♥ Thanks!
This is Hemostuck Karkat and Eridan!
EDIT: Oh! There is a Hemostuck tumblr! (Agh, I got their piercings wrong, sorry guys!)”
more opencanvas doodles!
dirk and jake are both touch starved but unlike jake, dirk has never touched a human being in his whole life
so he’s very, very anxious about it.
THIS IS SO PERFECT, PUCK!
I like to imagine when they finally meet, Dirk locks up completely..
And maybe AR tries to get him to snap out of it